Friday, December 12, 2014

M&M: Part 3.3

The Reception: 

Our reception was an evening in June, and we lucked out with weather for the night! Everything turned out so nicely. I really didn't do hardly anything for the reception since I was a state away, so basically I have the best mother in the world who did everything (aside from the flower wall, I did the flower wall... took ages). There were different kinds of cookies, sodas, dancing, and family and friends. It was such a wonderful evening!















































































































































4 comments:

  1. So I cried looking at these!!! YOU MADE A BEAUTIFUL BRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! loved all these, thx 4 sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this. LOVE LOVE LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the prettiest and had the most beautiful wedding!! Seeing these pictures makes me sad all over again that me and mike couldn't come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh wow your wedding and you are totally gorgeous!!! Those flowers are incredible.

    ReplyDelete